I ssoooooo fell in love with one dress. Although I didn't go crazy and say that I wasn't going to try any more. I tried in on only once....okay maybe twice. I couldn't help it after I tried on other dresses I wanted to see if I still felt the same way when I put it on again. I also tried on a bridesmaid dress for my possible bridesmaid. I think it looked wonderful on me and really like both of these dresses. Maybe I wear my wedding dress and put my bridesmaid in the other dress that I really like. Ideas, ideas, ideas.
I came home and got all ready to attend my second ever quilt class. Let me tell you, my quilt looks nothing like it did in my last post. I had a quilt all together that looked cute and now it got completly cut apart and is now sewn together again. I went through a lot of work to get the finished project but I think I like it just as much as I like the quilt to begin with.
Tonight is a Halloween party followed by Halloween tomorrow. Although probably won't be staying at the Halloween party long due to Ryan is working in the morning, and I am going to run to town and get some shopping done. I take advantage of doing this while he is working so we get some time together now that hunting season has offically started. Although I can't wait for tomorrow to see Auntie's girl in her Halloween costume.
Ryan and I have been in the Honeymoon planning and aren't quite sure what we plan to do yet. Although we are not into something outragously crazy but are thinking more local and laid back, afterall if we went on a honeymoon we would both miss Sophie to much that we would want to take her with us, you would never know she was my dog before he came along because he takes great care of her and she loves the both of us. Although she still does sleep on my side of the bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment