So maybe it wasn't a weekend of relaxing with this crew but it was surely a weekend of fun and excitment. This group is a wonderful group of people and animals that have a great time together and really spend some time as an expanded family.
Ryan and I headed to camp Thursday and were joined by both sets of parents Thursday night. Friday the rest of the gang made it up "North" and joined us for some fun. Scaryoke at the Plaza is always a great time.
Saturday was a great day of fun! The boys went out bird hunting while the girls embarked on many other adventures.
This would be the begining......
of an enjoyable ride up the super quad. This then lead to a "hike" back down the mountain. When I say a hike, I mean a hike. Steep down hills, rocky terrain, and lot of laughs! We enjoyed the views along the way and took many pictures to show our adventure. when we arrived at the top many were ready to ride the chairlift back down but I have motivation. In just over 8 months I will NEED to fit into a wedding dress. This was my motivation for the hike, the walk everyday, and the relaxing moments at camp with the future husband.
We followed by going back to camp and spending the evening relaxing. We enjoy every minute of the pains from this hike, and the laughs that go along with it. Sunday was the day that us "ladies" made the journey to Rangely, enjoying the scenery along the way, to the quilt shop. We got some goodies on this adventure to add to the stash of all other fabric I have. Meanwhile, the boys stayed at camp the replace windows in the bedroom. They did a great job if I must say so myself.
My wonderful "future" father in-law and my wonderful "future" husband and my father completed the task with help from others.
Monday we finished up the weekend with the boys headed out mose hunting at 4:30 AM and the girls sleeping in. I decided that I wanted to go see this "kids". I haven't seen them in 6 months and it was time to go visit and spend an hour or so with them before they had to go home. When I went home the remaining "ladies" rode to Pines to see the Moose weighing and tagging of the morning. We rode out and walked along the beach to enjoy the many views and returned home to enjoy a picking session for lunch. I must mention myself, my mom, and my "future" mother in-law all made the stop at yet another fabric store in Farmington.
A weekend enjoyed by all! Sophie dog is tierd and lays at my feet asleep and not wanting to move!

No comments:
Post a Comment