Saturday, October 02, 2010

Family

Today's topic is family. Not because I love them so much and care about them unconditionally but because they are everything to me. I have so much support from my family. The week by myself has given me lots of time with family and has allowed me to work on wedding planning with the help of my parents and grandparents.


My grandfater and I enjoy many times together no matter where we are and what we are doing!


My grandmother and I spent many quilting adventures together!



My father means the world to me and I cannot wait to have him walk me down the isle!


An of course my mother and I enjoy many nice chats together, and great times!



And I can't forget that wonderful future husband on mine!


















Although my family means so much to me so do the kids that I spend so much time with also in my life. Today I spent the day and evening with one of my little favorite 3 year old boys. Two weeks ago I spent some time with two of my favorite siblings that I haven't seen in such a long time. And many afternoons I spend time with my ever wonderful and amazing niece. It is so great to have so much love and support to surround myself with. Through the difficult times as well as the wonderful planning stages of this great adventure that I get to experience in my life.
I have had an amazing week with planning and events and I love having the opportunity to share it with many of the kids and family members that I have such a connection with.

No comments:

Post a Comment